March 10, 2012

Tobe and Friends Hookshot Escape by Secret Base Pte Ltd

(5/5) Tobe and Friends Hookshot Escape for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad is an endless vertical-scrolling game. You can control one of 4 different characters, each with unique ways of advancing upwards, through one of 4 different themes for the world. The music is extremely catchy, and I found myself constantly pausing the game just to listen to the music. The graphics are in a 16-bit style, reminiscent of old Game Boy Advance games. There are plenty of unlockables to keep you hooked, in case the game starts to get old. The controls are very simple, similar to another fantastic iOS game, The Blocks Cometh. I would definitely recommend Tobe and Friends Hookshot Escape to anybody, because I was addicted as soon as I started playing. Tobe and Friends Hookshot Escape is available on the app store for $1.99. http://itunes.apple.com/app/tobe-friends-hookshot-escape/id490586728?mt=8

No comments:

Post a Comment